About the Instructor
Sore, scratchy throats, swollen lymph nodes, runny noses and the latest round of new cold bugs are the hallmark of each fall season as we slip into a higher mode of stress and exposure to unfamiliar contaminants.
This 2-hour interactive workshop will teach you how to make your own herbal formulas to have on-hand for the cold and flu season. We will work with ingredients that translate well into electuaries, herbal pastilles and lozenges — with techniques you can do in the workshop and use right away!
The workshop will cover:
- herbs that work well as adaptogens
- creating good preventative care by using food as medicine in the cold season
- how to make your own immune-boosting electuary using raw honey and warm supportive herbs
- throat-soothing herbs and making an herbal ‘meltaway’ pastille
- how to make your own botanical kit for traveling
What We Send You: We send out a box prior to the workshop with ethically wildcrafted herbs and materials you will need for making several formulas, to include an electuary, and pastille.