About the Instructor
Thomas Bryant is a lifelong gardener who was taught about permaculture and integrated agriculture from his parents long before the term was used in common language. He grew up in the mountains of Idaho where he was taught to forage the mushrooms and berries from the forest, but to always leave some behind to propagate the next season's harvest. He has built numerous aquaponics systems, operated a small scale commercial landscape nursery, spent years remediating the pastures at his property and has run a working farm producing both animal and plant products for two decades. He has studied herbs with the Human Path for years and has completed the Family Health, Emergent Responder, Apophecarist, and is in the final stages of the Clinical program.
Thomas has also so taught numerous classes with the Human Path and is the Off-grid and Emergency communications instructor.
- Resource - Week 4.1
- Video - Week 4.1
- Resource - Week 4 - Latrine
- Resource - Week 4 - Safe Use of Waste Water
- Resource - Week 4 - Sanitation and Hygiene 1
- Resource - Week 4 - Sanitation and Hygiene 2
- Resource - Week 4 - Sanitation and Hygiene 3
- Resource - Week 4 - Sanitation and Hygiene 4
- Resource - Week 4 - Sanitation Safety Planning
- Resource - Week 4 - Sanitizing and Disinfecting
- Resource - Week 4 - Sanitation Dictionary